Thanks for being a part of the 26th Annual Melton Mustafa Jazz Festival. We are very excited about your band participating and cannot wait to hear them. In this email we have attached the festival schedule along with some other important information. Each student, is expected to govern themselves accordingly and will be asked to leave if they display any inappropriate behavior. Students must be chaperoned at all times.
Black Archives Historic Lyric Theater
819 NW 2nd Ave, Miami
February 25, 2023
Please help us to maintain a safe event by wearing your mask, keeping a safe distance 6ft and by following the suggested guidelines given by the CDC.
- Masks are suggested.
- All seating will follow social distancing guidelines (unless tickets were bought in a family bundle).
- Temperature checks will be administered at the door.
- Jesse Jones Jr.
- Jazmin Ghent
- Nicole Yarling
- Teja Veal
- Lenard Rutledge
- Endea Owens
- Mairel Bildsten
- Shirazette Tinnin
- Quiana Lynell
Workshop & Performance Schedule
- 8:30 AM: On-site Registration
- 9:00-9:30 AM: Concert - Featured Band - TBA
- 9:30-10:00 AM: Concert - Featured Band - TBA
- 10:00-10:30 AM: Concert - Featured Band - TBA
- 10:30-11:00 AM: Concert - Featured Band - TBA
- 11:00-12:00 PM: Jazz Workshop (Guest Clinicians - Jesse Jones Jr., Jazmin Ghent, Nicole Yarling, Teja Veal, Lenard Rutledge)
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Break ******* Lunch******* (Bring a Bagged Lunch or Purchase from Food Trucks.)
- 1:00-2:00 PM: Jazz Workshops (Guest clinicians - Endea Owens, Mairel Bildsten, Shirazette Tinnin, Quiana Lynell)
- 2:00-4:30 PM: College All-Star Concert (Featuring Broward College directed by Waldron Dunkley)
- Dinner Break 5:00-6:00PM
(Students must be chaperoned at all times)
REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK HERE
Jazz Band Registration & Band Director Information
Melton Mustafa Jazz Festival